We miss seeing so many of you in the garden! We want to see and hear from you online, so we’re running a sweepstake on our social media platforms through June. There are so many ways to win free veggies from us during our upcoming u-pick season!
The full rules:
- 1) Share or say something about Fertile GroundWorks on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn – wherever you are! Here are some ideas:
- • Follow us on Facebook. Or post a picture or video of you in our garden or in yours. Or comment on or share our posts.
- • Follow us on Instagram. Or post a photo or video of you in our garden or at home. Or comment on or share our posts.
- • Follow us on Twitter at @Fertile_Grndwks. Share pictures or videos in our garden or at home. Or comment on or retweet one of our posts.
- • Follow us on LinkedIn. Add our page to your profile – volunteer experience looks great for everyone! Or comment on or share one of our posts.
- 2) Tag #fertilegroundworks anywhere you post, share or participate. And add any other hashtag you think fits!
- 3) By participating in this contest, you are permitting Fertile GroundWorks to use the photos, videos and text that you submit.
- 4) We’ll count up to one use of the hashtag each day – on comments, posts, shares, retweets and recommendations – on each channel as an entry, as well as following one of our accounts or pages.
- 5) Sweepstakes ends at midnight PST on June 30, 2020.
- 6) Randomly select winners will be notified in early July on social media. We’ll email them each one single-use coupon valid during our 2020 U-Pick season.
- 7) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- 8) No purchase necessary and void where prohibited.
Tag your friends, family, colleagues and classmates to invite them to follow or like us and play along as well. Want to share about us in an online group you’re in? Go for it! We’d love it if you put in a good word with other people you think may be interested in what we do.
We look forward to getting to know you better and sharing our knowledge with you. Together, we can grow something beautiful and healthy to help a lot of people who need it.
The Team at Fertile GroundWorks
P.S. Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested! If this was forwarded to you and you want to receive Fertile GroundWorks emails directly, sign up on our website at fertilegroundworks.org.